Feb 25, 2011

Getting ready for the trip



I am going to send Soleil for a new faceup soon, so I thought I'd make some more pictures of her "before" to compare with the post-makeover ones. She is a bit of a traveller, this little one. She came all the way from Korea to France (to her first owner) and then on to me in Jersey. Now she'll be jetting off for her "spa treatment" in China - I am feeling kind of jealous.














I got some Blythe tights this week and I'm planning to turn each one into a pair of socks + tights for Latis. Much cheaper than buying Lati Yellow sized stuff on Etsy and, with so many girls going for expensive beauty treatments in this household, any savings are greatly appreciated. ;)



"do I really need to wait till I'm back to try these on??"

1 said:

Mari Calil said...

I really like he "messy" hair.

Post a Comment