Nov 20, 2011

they're back

Renoir and Mansikka are back from some well deserved spa break in Madrid.





I can't get over them. I can't stop looking at them. So pretty. :)

I've spent the last couple of days painting and customizing eyechips for these two. I love how the chips look like sweets in the mornng sun.




Most of my Blythes have changed a lot after being customized recently. I think I'm going to give them new names to reflect their personality. When I first named them, they were new, I was new to this hobby and we hadn't really bonded yet. Now I think I got to know them better. Maybe there will be some changes ahead.

3 said:

Anonymous said...

I loved the eyes. They're so adorable!
Greetings.

Christina Frenzel said...

Ai, Deus...
A Ciça está me pentelhando porque quer a Frankestina (é esse o nome?) e a Draculea. Toda visita a loja de brinquedos é o mesmo mimimi. E o pior eh que eu sei que quem vai ficar com elas serei eu rssss

Bacci

Holly said...

Absolutely adorable! Especially that little bitten bottom lip XD

Post a Comment